What's all of the whining about??

So, I am a person who automatically finds workarounds to problems. My first thought may be to complain but it also comes while I am searching for another way to get things done. My life is filled with people who are angry, fussing, and cursing. I am trying to figure out why. Why is everything so bad?  I have the same problems as others and I generally work around it and finish my projects...Why can't others? It takes more time to whine than to try something else. 



I have been horribly sad and depressed for the better part of two years but I kept going. I wouldn't have realized how bad it's been but someone in my life has been whining. I then figured out that I have lost myself trying to work around other peoples difficulties. And in turn, created my own. 



I was reminded of the NO Ministry today. And my new mantra is NO. No, I will not allow all of the whinings of others spoil my quality of life. I am a happy-go-lucky personality. I love people. I love going to church. I love eating out and I love traveling. I am forcing my happiness on the people around me. NO, I will not be sad and depressed anymore. I thank God for deliverance. 


No more thoughts of death. No more negativity in any form!!! I'll go when God is ready for me and not a minute sooner. YES to life and YES to love!!

Comments

Popular Posts