Something I Can Feel...

Passion is something that moves us from death to life. It creates a revitalization of emotions, ideas, and desires. It's simply something that I can feel. When I think of the things that I am passionate about I get loud and animated and run through the gamut of emotions to get my point across. 

A couple of things that I am passionate about:

  • God!! "Side A" - I am grateful to have an advocate in God! For me the bigness and grace of God is everything. When I think about the trinity of God I am grateful and want to do my best when it comes to His work and His people. "Side B" - there are people in the world who say that they are "all in" with God but don't give Him their all and prohibit YOU from giving your all. This is heartbreaking and leads to disillusionment. 

  • Music!!! "Side A" - Music gives me life!! Not just Gospel Music but also many other genres of music. The ebb and flow...the joy and pain. The sweetness and the grandeur. True thought on a musical bed. Sigh... It exudes every emotion known to man. "Side B"- Music for me is difficult because it is something that was taken from me on another person's whim... at this point more than once. It brings me both joy and sadness. There is passion on each side of it.


Whatever moves you into a realm of deep caring is something that needs to be addressed. If it makes you happy and doesn't hurt you maybe you should do more of it. If it takes you to a dark place that can eventually kill you, please seek help and find other things that would bring your passions out. 

Passionate feelings are essential to a balanced life. Find love, joy, and peace and let them be the seat of your life.

Comments

Popular Posts