Nope, I'm not leaving you

My daughter, goddaughter and I were visiting a museum and I threatened my daughter by telling her that I was going to leave her. She turned to me and looked me straight in the eye and said, Girl, you know you're not going to leave me." My response was, "true."  My daughter is a 22 and she can call me "girl" playfully and not get reprimanded.

In my mom's words, "I say that to say this"... If my child can be completely confident that I would NEVER leave her, then how much more confident should we be knowing that our Heavenly Father would NEVER leave us. 

Feeling empty, left out...alone...STOP IT and be confident that in Hebrews 13:15 the verse ends with the words that He will never leave you or forsake you. It doesn't matter that people are shady and sometimes down right evil. What matters is that dispite what may have occurred in your life you are NOT alone. John 14:8 says that He won't leave you comfortless and that HE will COME to you!! 

No NEVER ALONE. This is a hymn- look it up and sing your way into the waiting presence of God!


Valerie Spivey Danzy-Instant Oracle Ministries 

Comments

Popular Posts