Time Brings About Change

I was just thinking of all of the things that I thought I'd never do and of all of the situations that I never thought I'd be in. I recognized that time amounts to maturation and maturation brings about change.

Young folks believe that they are bullet proof and invincible. They believe that no matter what they see on TV or on the news has nothing to do with them. But everything relates to everything else. This world, it's inhabitants which includes all things operate in tandem. There is cause and effect.

So back to my original thought...after thinking through... it is clear that if you make one unwise move, say one unwise thing or go to one wrong place you could change your destiny forever. Hence, the going where you didn't want to go and doing what you had no intention of doing. So you said that you would "never do that!" You probably just did!

Comments

Popular Posts